Caspian Finds a Friend is an imaginative picture book about how the power to change our world lies within ourselves.
Caspian lives in a lighthouse surrounded by a cold gray-blue sea—every day, he watches, wishing for a friend, but no one comes. So, Caspian decides that wishing is not enough.
What follows is a friendship story between a boy and a bear that is tender, warm, and perfect for gift-giving.
• Features lyrical text and evocative illustrations
• Teaches the lesson about how reaching out to others can change everything
• Story is fresh yet enduring and familiar
Caspian Finds a Friend is a warm and evocative storybook that strikes a universal chord.
Featuring a cuddly bear and a relatable protagonist, this picture book is perfect for gift-giving and bedtime snuggles for children between the ages 4 and 7 years old.
• A wonderful gift for parents, grandparents, teachers, educators, librarians, and those looking for a stunning story about making friends
• The perfect gift for your little reader who loves bears
• Great for fans of Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller, Finding Winnie: The True Story of the World's Most Famous Bear by Lindsay Mattick, and Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
5 - 8 years
9.3 x 0.6 x 11.3 inches
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Jacqueline Véissid grew up in New York City with two older brothers and one older sister. She lives on the South Shore of Massachusetts.
ABOUT THE ILLUSTRATOR:
Merrilees Brown studied fine art painting and drawing as well as documentary photography. Originally from London, she now lives in Philadelphia. This is her first book.