Get ready for exploring! The Mountain Hip Pack is a great way to carry your essentials while exploring the forest or the city. Made with 100% recycled lightweight nylons, this is a compact tool, snack and gear pack for any trail or trek, long or short. The size is great for kiddos and easily adjusts for when parents inevitably need to carry the load on longer family hikes.
Built with endless opportunities for external creativity using D-ring accessory attachments, a shock cord locking bungee system, adjustable compression/gear straps, and a RidgeBack back panel for breathability. Equally impressive on the inside, with internal organization options with a zippered top accessory pocket for phones, sunscreen, and easy to grab snacks.
FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- 100% recycled lightweight nylon
- Quick-access top accessory pocket
- Exterior shock cord bungee attachment with cord lock
- D-ring accessory attachment points
- Adjustable compression straps
- Molded RidgeBack panel
- Dual-adjust waist strap with quick-release D-ring hardware
200D lightweight recycled nylon ripstop, 200D lightweight recycled nylon
9"w x 5.5"h x 3"d
146 cu. in. / 2.4 L
- Fair Wear certified production, meeting fair labor standards for the safety, health, and wellness of employees.
- 100% recycled nylon with high abrasion resistance, equating to a longer product lifespan.
- Fabrics from certified dye mills, ensuring the chemical composition of textile products consists of healthy and safe materials.
- YKK heavy-duty zippers for durability.
- MAP Guarantee™ Repairs Program.