When we Finns want someone to grab something, they say "Tartu". Dating back to the mid-1990s, these stylish gloves let kids grab things such as snowballs or ski poles, in style, flexibly, and without losing their grip. They will keep busy hands dry and warm all winter long, so no wonder they are a firm favorite of Reima families all around the world.
The classic design makes these waterproof, snow-proof gloves city-proof, too. Because they are available in an amazing number of colors, you can use them to accessorize any Reima jacket or snowsuit to look different and new.
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Windproof, water- and dirt repellent material
Temperatures ca. -10 to -30 °C (14 to -22 °F)
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Full lining: soft, warm fleece
- Double insulation on top part of back side
- bluesign® approved warm PrimaLoft® insulation
- Reima logo on attachment buckle
- Reima logo on strap stopper
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
Main material: 100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
Reinforcement: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class II
Reima products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. They aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, they develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.
SAFELY WATER AND DIRT REPELLENT: The impregnation finish on this product is free from perfluorinated compounds (PFC), which can be bioaccumulative and harmful to living organisms.
WASH LESS: Thanks to the safe, PFC free surface finish, often it's enough to just wipe the outerwear clean. This saves water, energy, detergent and time.