Made with super strong, lightweight recycled nylon, the Mountain Pack is a more comfortable and stylish carry option for a family climb, hauling daily essentials to the park, or navigating the trail with kids in tow. Organization pockets make it easy to find things in a hurry, while large side pockets fit a 32oz Nalgene. Four compression straps adjust to the load size, while durable daisy chain webbing is perfect for securing extra gear or attaching a bike light.
FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- Main compartment with internal org and laptop sleeve
- Center front expandable dump pocket
- Waist and sternum straps
- Oversized water bottle pockets
- Hydration port and tube access
- Padded back panel construction with contoured straps and load lifters
200D lightweight recycled nylon ripstop, 210D recycled nylon liner
10"w x 17"h x 6"d
- Fair Wear certified production, meeting fair labor standards for the safety, health, and wellness of employees.
- 100% recycled nylon with high abrasion resistance, equating to a longer product lifespan.
- Fabrics from certified dye mills, ensuring the chemical composition of textile products consists of healthy and safe materials.
- YKK heavy-duty zippers for durability.
- MAP Guarantee™ Repairs Program.